dimanche 9 mai 2010

Favorite video of the week - 050910

Chaque semaine, je vais mettre en "vitrine" une vidéo que j'apprécie particulièrement; je pense faire le choix chaque dimanche matin ;-).
Cette vidéo sera affichée sur les bandeaux de droite de mon blog, "Favorite video of the week".
-
Each week, I plan to "showcase" a video that I particularly like, I think making my choice each Sunday morning ;-).
This video will appear on the right side of my blog, "Favorite Video of the Week".

Cette semaine j'ai choisi un vidéo de UkePunk, "Thrill - UkePunk Original"
The week, I've chosen a video from UkePunk, "Thrill - UkePunk Original"



La semaine dernière c'était une vidéo de markocchionero, "Groovy Samba - Ukulele Fakebook Project"
Last week, it was a video from markocchionero, "Groovy Samba - Ukulele Fakebook Project"

Aucun commentaire: