mardi 11 mai 2010

I love sea (StrumDay edition of 051110)

En fin de journée, petit enregistrement rapide pour tester un nouvel outil, un zoom h2. Voici la petite composition de cette semaine, une image sonore d'un p'tit bateau qui va sur l'eau ;-)
-
At then end of the day; I take this opportunity to test a new tool for sound recordings, a zoom h2.
Here is the lil' composition of this week, a sound image of a little boat that goes over the water ;-)

2 commentaires:

HumbleUker a dit…

Aaaah Pierre:

Now, this looks like it all will work. I had tried to leave messages about (3) times without success.
I really enjoy your music because it has a unique sound that sounds both impromtu and very professional. Also you add more visual interest than someone sitting in their laundry strewn room or tool covered garage.

Also really enjoy your use of different instruments.

Jeff aka Humble Uker

Pierre a dit…

Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much for your comment! I am pleasantly surprised because I'm an absolute beginner you know, I started to play for less than a year.
I like the funny imaginative "pictures" you have used to evoke the visual showcase in general ! lol
Merci Jeff !!